After Action Reports


This blog will provide a record of all my airsoft game after action reports. These are reports written by me in guise of the various characters that I have played in Contact!; a Live Action Role-Playing game run out of a decommissioned cold war nuclear bunker.


Friday 11 November 2016

Contact! 20th Anniversary Regimental Dinner


It has been a while since I've been to a game of Contact! at The Fight School, but Dean contacted me about the 20th Anniversary Regimental Dinner, and given that just turning up meant character points how could I refuse?

We weren't well enough to go and play, but next year hopefully we shall be, but it was a bang-up meal cooked by the crew at The Secret Nuclear Bunker – Chipping Ongar.

And it was great to see faces old and new.


No comments:

Post a Comment